Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement Services in Raleigh, NC and Surrounding Areas
It’s never easy to admit your central air conditioner has reached the end of its service life. While it’s tempting to ignore, it makes more sense to install a new air conditioner before your old unit breaks down during a heat wave. Whether you’re building a new home or changing out an old air conditioner, you can count on the NATE-certified installation technicians at Mitchell Heating & Cooling to install a modern energy efficient AC system without busting your budget.
The AC Warning Signs
A failed compressor is one of the worst problems old air conditioners develop, and it typically means you’ll have to replace the whole system. Subtle issues make it harder to know if you should repair or replace the unit. Here are some of the signs to look for when you’re considering a new air conditioning installation:
- Higher Energy Bills: Your summer electric bills provide the data you need to see how your air conditioner is performing. If cooling costs keep rising every summer, your unit has probably lost capacity.
- Substandard Indoor Comfort: Older air conditioners just don’t work as well, and they may not generate enough conditioned air to keep you comfortable on hot days. If there are rooms in your house that won’t cool down, you probably need a new air conditioning installation.
- Your Equipment is Old: New air conditioners are packed with convenience and efficiency features compared to units manufactured even a decade ago. Today’s AC systems are quiet and include cutting-edge technology that makes them easy to operate as they save you money.
- Higher Repair Costs: Have you made friends with the AC repairman? If so, it might be time to consider purchasing a new AC system. Air conditioning repairs are inconvenient and costly, especially if your unit breaks down during a stretch of hot weather.
Air Conditioning Installation Essentials
Shopping for a new central air conditioner can be a bit overwhelming, especially if you haven’t bought a replacement air conditioner before. As a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, we have all the latest models with the best features and options. Keep these essentials in mind:
- System Design: AC system efficiency is affected by ductwork, windows, insulation and the building envelope. We run a full set of load calculations, so your air conditioner is perfectly matched with your home’s unique cooling requirements.
- SEER Rating: An air conditioner’s efficiency is identified by its SEER rating. A higher SEER rating means the unit will cost less to operate than one with a lower SEER rating.
- AC Options and Features: Look for the features and options that will improve your comfort and lower your utility bills. Check out inverter compressors, variable speed fans and smart thermostats.
HVAC Installation Experts
If you’re considering an AC replacement, call the experts at Mitchell Heating & Cooling today. You can receive a 2-year labor warranty on all new equipment, in addition to flat-rate pricing when you have us complete your AC installation service. Contact us today to learn more! Our service area includes Rolesville, Wake Forest, Durham, Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas.