Heating Installation and Replacement Services in Raleigh, NC and Surrounding Cities
If your old furnace or heat pump just can’t keep you warm when the temperature drops, consider purchasing a new energy-efficient central heater from the pros at Mitchell Heating & Cooling. When you partner with us, you get the following perks:
- 2-year labor warranty on any new equipment
- 12-year warranty on Mitchell Heating & Cooling material and labor (replacements)
- Quality control audits on all new installations
- Duke/Progress Energy Trade Ally – quality installation rebates up to $600
- Flat-rate pricing
Heating Installation Process
It doesn’t matter if you’re changing out an old heating system or building a new home, installing a new heater offers an opportunity to correct past mistakes and optimize the system for peak performance. We’ll make sure every room in your house maintains a comfortable temperature in all weather conditions.
There are a lot of companies out there that offer heating services. Here are a few of the things that differentiate us from the competition:
- NATE-Certified Technicians: Our service technicians have experience working on the most complex heating installations. Your new central heater will be installed to our demanding standards and according to the factory guidelines. Every new install is backed by our 100 percent performance guarantee.
- Heating System Design: We only use ACCA Manual J load calculations to determine the proper size heating system your home needs to stay warm and comfortable. Many older central heaters were purposely oversized, which leads to short cycling, stale air pockets and higher operating costs.
- High-Quality Heating Products: Although we’re a Trane Comfort Specialist, we work on every brand and model of heating equipment. We only represent brands with a reputation for dependability, longevity and low operating costs.
Exceptional Heating Efficiency and Performance
A new heat pump or furnace will help eliminate expensive repairs and lower your monthly heating utility costs. We ensure every new heat pump and furnace installation is done professionally so you’ll enjoy years of trouble-free operation:
- We sell and service heating systems that include all the latest comfort and efficiency features, including variable speed blowers, dual heat exchangers, efficient burners and smart thermostats.
- We’ll make sure you have all the proper permits.
- Our service technicians will inspect and test your ductwork so it won’t degrade the performance of your new central heater. We fix gaps, leaks, loose connections and clear obstructions. Mitchell Heating & Cooling is licensed and bonded, and our work conforms to all local, state and federal building codes.
- Every heat pump and furnace replacement is done by our own technicians. We never use subcontractors because we want to ensure that everyone who works on your new system has been trained in-house. Our employees are always properly certified, screened and background checked.
Comprehensive Heating Services
If you’re looking for a new furnace or heat pump, call the experts at Mitchell Heating & Cooling. One of our home solutions advisors will answer all your questions and provide heating options that fit comfortably into your budget and keep you comfortable all winter long. Our service area includes Rolesville, Wake Forest, Durham, Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas.